Tuesday 22 March 2016

Private S C Loh

As stated today I am a Private Loh, forgetting to put on my rank when I went to work today. It set me thinking about procrastination and it's effect. It have been 4 days since I wanted to do something about my english and start with my daily blogging. However only started 3 days later and almost unable to do the daily blogging.

Didn't manage to find 3 new word today. However shall not get my excuses for myself, fact is i didn't do it. Now need to know what to do to contain the situation.

---

I felt a bit emotional today. not sure if it is due to the parade, it is getting nearer for me to leave for Arizona or the work that is left undone.

Feeling really up sad and bad by certain matter.

Heartache, how I wish i can get drunk everyday and numb myself and forget about things. Do know that is not possible after every hangover we still need to face the fact and the problem. So I not sure if it is solution from the almighty.

Regards,
RainMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment