Wednesday 23 March 2016

Garden By The Bay Outing

Today is a relaxing day for me. I went to the garden by the bay with Vivian and her family. took lots of photos. Enjoyed my day there thanks for the free entries plus lunch and the coffee wahaha. Wish to see them soon again when I am come back from Arizona.

Had Dinner with the Members of Rain Maker Council. A farewell cum welcome of venture leaders. After settle this petty much everything is settle for me in term of roles. There are a few matters that I do not know how to solve hence I am going to leave it to destiny.

This set me to think and improve myself in term of leadership. Knowing your people and how to enhance them is the key to leadership. Wisdom Keeper enlighten me once again with his deep knowledge of management.  I am highly impress and feel that I still have a lot more to learn.

some picture that I took at garden by the bay.




Regards,
Rain Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment