Sunday 6 March 2016

Giving Thanks

Dedicate this post to give thanks for all those that assisted me for the past 23 years (going 24...I know)

Why a random thanks is because, after an awesome chat with a senior of mine, age 38 this year. He had somehow enlighten me.

Asking everyone this one question - Why do we work so hard for? Money? Sense of achievement? Ambition?

I feel everything boils down to this word "Happiness" isn't that what everyone work towards? 

Sometime happiness doesn't mean you must have the things, but by letting go and thank for all the things that happen is happiness. Simply be happy.


I want to dedicate this part to Evelyn, for being there and support me for the last 6 years. It was great to have her by my side knowing she will support me. However at the same time like to say sorry to her for not being able to be there when you need me. Sorry for not able make our relationship to the next stage. Really sorry for the hash text/words I might have used and all I can do for you will be wish that you find a better guy. More importantly wish that you stay happy.

Well that all. At times we really got to thank those around you for years (your best buddy, brothers/sister and most importantly your parents). Those people I had said to them personally so shall not repeat myself ^^ just for her that I will not tell her but just keep it somewhere in my heart and move on. ^^

With love
RainMan

No comments:

Post a Comment