Sunday 27 March 2016

Life plan?

As I am out buying dinner, I started thinking about my life plan during the walk. Maybe due to the most recent relationship I am rather lost. Then it come to my realization that I had put all my time and energy around her. When I lost her, I felt empty. As there is something major missing from my life.

But during the walk just now i asked myself this question. What am I going to do when I am back from Arizona? by then my age is 26/27? what do I want? I asked myself. 

I want to get married and have 1~2 kids before age of 30 for my wife (hopefully she is younger). Have enough to buy HDB by Age 25. (which I already had enough for the 10% down payment provided the house is $300,000 or lesser) and need not to worry about finical matter for me and my family. Having holiday and able to retired early will be bonus for me. I always plan and want to retire by age of 50. 

The short paragraph is the life plan that I had and I had this question will I be happy? I really dunno. If the life above is what I want. getting married, get a job, watch your kids grow up then end your life peacefully. That the most common life anyone wants. without thinking too much of how what we are going to do is going to affect the life plan we have.

I really dunno if I will be happy. If given the chance I am really willing to quit my job and go traveling round the world. You never know who you will meet. 

How I wish i can waste a few years up in the mountain on my own.

Regards,
Rain Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment