Thursday 4 February 2016

Scouting Name - Why am I called Rain Maker ?

A random night post before I sleep... just wondering if any one know why I am called the Rain Maker?

Incase you still do not know that Rain Maker is my scouting name ^^

And a scouting name is given to a scout when the scout leader deem you are worthy of the scouting name.

This is what Rain Maker means:

Rainmakers keep peace and tranquillity possible in the Red Indian Tribe. They are associated with the proper harvesting of food crops. They are often referred to as medicine men that are consulted in times of crisis. They form part of the elders who sees to the growth of the young ones in the tribe and to further the traditions through them...


Make a Guess for the rest of the part or ask me about it ^^

Yours In Scouting,
Rain Maker


No comments:

Post a Comment