Sunday 21 February 2016

Getting over it Part 2

That a very fast part 2 I am having...

Now is late at night, miss her is one thing,  wondering if she is ok is another. I guess now I don't really know what I want.

Today I had a chat with Nata, thz her for listening to my grandmother story :p a bit sad think that i should have talk to her like in dec. We shared a bit of the relationship, maybe I don't understand girls. ( I believe none of the guys will) But after the short chat with her, I felt that the things she says make sense. maybe i don't feel certain things but the girls felt it. I felt it is ok but they might not.

I was asked by nata this question. If I still love her? sad to say yes, i still do. but my head is saying impossible. don't waste your time and energy. it is a very contradicting feeling i want to do something yet there is really nothing i can do unless i want to be deem as a pest and create trouble/inconvenience to her.

How I wish eve will so happen to see this post and tell me still love me... but what are the chances... if we really do love each other why will we do those things... it hurts to see those message and hurt to see how she behaviour now...

I guess I am deem as escaping from the problem, quitting the group she is in. But i am taking it as safe guard myself from getting more wound.

To sum things up, today I just had that regret that a relationship that i though will last ended just like that.

"The right girl will bring out the hero in you"


Regards,
RainMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment