Tuesday 23 February 2016

日有所思,夜有所梦

Woke up 0300H. dreamed about her. a funny dream where i stood up for her stopping people bully her. I wonder why am I doing that.

After waking up, I started to worry for her not long before it hit me, who am I to worry for her. Dunno what right i have to do that.

Sometime I really dunno what I should be doing.  I want to do something yet I am a fright of how her will see me as. Sad to say i rather be deem as a heartless guy then a pathetic guy begging to have the relationship back. I guess it is the guys ego/pride at work.

This thing suddenly hit me when I am typing. How much do I love her still? I still have feeling for her, that for sure, thought I keep telling myself to stop it. Yet I am still dreaming about her. So I really dunno how to answer myself.

Regards,
RainMaker

No comments:

Post a Comment