Wednesday 20 January 2016

When passion become a chore?

Posting this while I am on my way to work. Have this though then come into my mind. What happen when the passion you have in something become a chore? Will you give up that passion? Or will you want to find back the drive of why you have the passion for it?

As I am in my early mid life crisis as my brothers and Sister is saying...

Changing of career, however not sure what to do. Will it be another job where I just listen and do what is required? Or will it be a thing where I enjoy doing and don't find it hard? 

Honesty I will want to start a company. However I felt I still have a lot of things I cannot let go. The responsibility that I have make me unable to afford to fail. Anyone felt that way? Sometime how I wish I can just be myself, not have any responsibility that stop me from trying to get what I want to do.

Regards,
Rain Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment