Saturday 2 January 2016

Internal fight

What should I do?

There a part of me that like F this shit and don't care about it. While another part is like but she is sick don't you care of worried about her? 

I really dunno what I should do. Already went through and gone very blunt with her. Now my ego is holding my back from asking and caring. Also a bit of myself feeling I am just a pest to her that better off without me around.

Fighting this feeling in me. Guess it is not that easy to let go a relationship that is 6 years. Me saying letting go and letting time heal is seriously just words... Deep down how I wish she ask me to come back... But from what it seem that it is totally not possible... 

I should just let time heal my wound and stop thinking about her... And get used to the life of being single... 

Hopefully this is the last post I have about her. Shall post more about other stuff too 

No comments:

Post a Comment