Thursday 14 January 2016

Day 15 of 365

Before going to sleep, this thing pop into my head. As of now is start of day 15 of 2016. And what have I done?

Apart from settle my feeling or should I say trying to kill the feeling. And joining in random activity. There are a few interesting matter that set me pounding just now....

1. There no right or wrong in a relationship. But what is actually right/wrong? Morally guy shouldn't hit the girl but shouldn't that be both way? No premarital sex? But how many couple really do that? I feel that being involved physical it mean for the male will require to take responsibility and commit to the relationship (at least from my point of view) 

2. What is feeling? What it mean by no feeling? What it mean by got feeling? I think through and it felt like something very wrong. If a relationship can end by a sudden no feeling guess either party is not serious enough or think deep enough or not prepared enough. 

Suddenly I feel that a relationship is like a campfire. At the start is the preparation preparing all the dry leaves twig and woods. You require all the tinder and things to start burning and product a heat before you add in the wood/log to burn. For each log it can burn for hours before you need to feed it with more log. If you left it unattended it will die down however before the heat are gone you still can save it with leave and twig before adding in log again. However adding wrong thing like sand or water will extinguish the campfire and leaving a huge mess (un-burn wood and things) 


Wonder if you guys under stand what I mean.

Regards,
Rain Maker 

No comments:

Post a Comment