Saturday 27 November 2021

Wet weather program

I wanted to go for a run while my wife going for a roller blade session. Due to the rain, none of them happen. We arrived at East Coast Park, with a drizzle that continued to become a pouring rain. Spend two hours in the car watching drama instead. At least have a good dinner with my wife (though we take away). 


Last night I had Hai Di Lao for dinner with 2 of my wife friends before, I order take away for her (or should I say left over for her with her requested item.) which ended up become our branch today.


Back to today topic, of wet weather program. Isn't it good to have your original plan to work but when unexpected thing happen you got to have a backup plan (wet weather program). So for those reading the blog, have your wonderful bright day plan but also do have a wet weather program on standby :p


Regards,

Rain Man

No comments:

Post a Comment