Wednesday 24 November 2021

New Start..

 Another post after the last post in Nov 2016... ( I know it had been so long since I last posted and honestly speaking this blog is left unattended since the last post.) 

Anyway I will like to take this chance to share with viewer/people are are concern about me on the following for the pass 5 years since Nov 2016. 

First I had changed my job twice/thrice? a 7 year job, 2month job and a 2 year job. and now I am on a contract job that will end in May 2023. 


Second, I am married during this COVID-19 pandemic. Tie the knot legally on 6th Jun 2020 and being a  Chinese the traditionally wedding banquet was held in 3th April 2021.   


Thirdly, myself and my wife have plan of moving to Alberta, Canada(still haven't decided on the town/village) in 5~6 years time. Hence once travelling is open up, I will be heading over to explore.


With all the above that had happen, It kind of set me to this new start as per the tittle and I will want to start something and log it down in this blog.


Regards,

Rain Maker

No comments:

Post a Comment