Wednesday 24 August 2016

Follow your heart?

how to do you reply the person who asked you " Should I give him another chance?"

mine reply was " It your happiness of cos you decide, do you just listen to other people cos they say so?"

Late night conversation with someone which kinda ruined my mood, making it harder trying not to think about it. Honest I felt if in a relationship there are doubt clear it fast or just end that relationship. As least that what i learn from my relationship that ended in 2015.

Thinking back, i felt i didn't care much about them, or should i say didn't had much conversation with them. at least like what they like or how they got together and things like that...

There was never a proper or heartwarming session with them before... when I was younger at time

How I wish they are not just there but with me going through thing.

How I wish they are more educated rather than just me getting all the education.

How I wish they care more about me rather than me not knowing who care about me.

How I wish they can teach me rather than me asking others to do it.

How I wish they can spend more time with me.

I do know each and every family have their own problem but well mine is like a bible that I never tried to read it. The cover look good, but the content are drawn out expecting you to find out what the whole story is about.

Some time I do wish I had what arrow, sprit or even warrior had. Though they had their own problem too but I believe blood thicker than water...

Shall not say anymore, all I wanted to tell her is follow your heart, do what make you happy...

Regards,
Rain Maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment