Wednesday 27 July 2016

Somewhere deep down...

deep down in my heart I am rather confused...

unsure of what is right or what is wrong...

all are very gray as of what i am seeing...

Unsure who are reading this post but still wanna just share what is in my head and something deep in my heart...

What is love? how do we know we love someone? is it really possible to just end a relationship just like a click on the mouse? is it easy to love another person?

all those are my question... though I know the correct answer and what i should do (moving on). but I am rather reluctant to do so... wish that I can go back to solve the problem (if there is any).

knowing that it is not possible, I am just avoiding it as of now. When I am finally out of that state, suddenly falling in love seem to be very scary... will history repeat itself? rising to breakup with me when i am deeply inlove with you?

Loving people is a great thing to do, but getting rejected is not fun at all... less of the physical but so much more of the emotional pain...

told to slot myself before going into one. but maybe i am now the weak and pathetic boy that dont want to take the first step to ask a girl to be my gf... maybe i am waiting for a girl to ask me to be her bf... or till i really wanna ask someone to be my gf... so until then ... shall wait for Ms Left to ask me out.

that all folks,

Regards,
RainMan

No comments:

Post a Comment