Sunday 24 April 2016

Depressing situation

Got caught up in a rather depressing situation... honestly speaking I am rather pissed with the dealer on the court case. There is totally nothing to do with me, I guess the only fault or mistake I done is not sending the car to KAH auto for servicing.

However that doesn't really stop me from being happy cos I give no attention to it then what is required.

Guess the things that really get to me is Family - lost one in Dec. Now he is like still don't learn from his lesson, honestly I dunno how to assist him...

===

was typing the above and side track to fb just now and found this quote is awesome...



What do you guys think? and it is by Peng Joon, who I feel he is an awesome guy but o well.


Best Regards,
Rain Man

No comments:

Post a Comment